13 September 2013

My 10 Favorite Eye-Feasts

I watch a lot of Netflix and my mum buys a lot of DVDs during the Christmas season when they are on sale.

Which means I spend a lot of time (too much time probably) sitting in front of a TV.

Not to mention that it is also my job to watch TV (definitely too much time on my ass).

But there are some shitty things out there right now. And I'm glad to say that I've never seen Honey Boo Boo or Toddlers and Tiaras.

Though, I will eye-devour any wedding shows - at least I did when I had cable. I love My Fair Wedding. David Tutera is amazing at his job especially when the bride picks some crazy-ass theme.




Anyway, I thought I'd let you in on my top ten favorite TV shows.

Each TV show will get its own post though. So this is really just a teaser.

Be on the lookout for them! And once they're all up and posted I'll put the entire list here for your convenience.



10. 30 Rock
5. Dexter
3. Sherlock 
1. Carnivale 

No comments:

Post a Comment