27 September 2013

The Name is Valerie Darling

I can neither, confirm nor deny, the validity of this quote.

My name is Valerie Darling and I'm in my 20s. I live in San Antonio, Texas with my boyfriend, John and our two dogs, Boyboy (top) and Belle (bottom).




I work at a local TV station and can actually say that I get paid to watch TV, which is one of my all-time favorite hobbies. I also love reading, cooking, eating, and traveling.

I have a few unhealthy obsessions some of which are:

  • coffee (two creams, no sugar)
  • eyeball rolling
  • making words up
  • cute animals (sheep, alpacas, owls, porcupines, goats, beluga whales, camels)
  • Gilmore Girls (Team Jess!)
  • Harry Potter
  • banjo music
  • cereal


I hope you can find something on the blog that interests you: there are tons of things to choose from. Just take a look at the labels sidebar or page menu at the top. If you want to be friends on any social media - just add me!


No comments:

Post a Comment