Since I'm currently jobless at the moment, I have the fact that I can spend the entire holiday with various family as a reason for thanks.
Some other things I've thankful for this year include:
- Still being able to pay rent and bills!
- The fact that we adopted Lana Lane into our home.
- I started school again and my first semester is almost over.
- I've made some new friends.
- John's still stuck by my side for another year.
- Scientist said that carbs are the key to a long life (just kidding!)
I hope you're having a good Thanksgiving or just a good Thursday. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving there's always time to give thanks. So, what are you thankful for? Also, what's your favorite recipe for this holiday season? I need more in my repertoire.