17 November 2015

My Purse Essentials

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyforEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias



Can you believe that Thanksgiving is already next week? I really can't. It always feels like time moves faster the closer to the end of the year it gets. I don't think the time change helps much either. Though I love stuffing my face with endless amounts of turkey and copious heaps of pie, what I'm most looking forward to is my birthday! It's after Thanksgiving and I can't wait to celebrate with friends.

I've already started thinking about what we could do, where we could eat, and what exactly I'll be packing in my purse.

I tend to carry so many things in my purse with me that I may have been referred to as a Bag Lady at one time or another. But I think we can all agree that carrying around a Mary Poppins bag can be a pain. So, I've made a handy-dandy list of all the great things I can carry around with me...in even my smallest of bags.




1.) ChapStick Total Hydration - This stuff is great! I'm a sucker for coconut so that's the one I chose, but they have different flavors. All of them are 100% natural and instantly smooths and moisturizes. It feels great. Not too sticky, mushy, or gloopy. It's the perfect ChapStick for this wintery weather (though here we're still in the 80s).



2.) Centrum VitaMints - I'm sure you've heard of Centrum vitamins before but have you heard of their new VitaMints?  VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can enjoy any time of day with or without food or water. I love these because it's a 2-for-1 product. They're perfect to enjoy as an after dinner mint and you'll feel better knowing that you got your vitamins in for the day. Win, win!


3.) Advil Tablet Vial - With the colder weather inevitably comes the winter cold/flu season. I always carry some Advil around because nothing's stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers). The vial is perfect for keeping those little round tablets in without taking up too much space. I actually found these in the travel section of WalMart. Perfect.


4.) Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables - Back to that whole cold/flu thing - you're going to want to keep your immune system up so you don't end up in bed sleeping instead of out conquering the world. These chewables are perfect because you don't need water to take them. I got the Orange Blast flavor because I always associate oranges with being healthy. These chewables allow for More Healthy Days, More Healthy Nights.



5.) Bobby Pins - I always have bobby pins on me, even when my hair is down. It's just something I keep in my purse because you never know when you want your bangs to stay out of your face.
6.) Plasters - You never know when you're going to need a plaster. Sometimes it's a paper cut or a hang nail and other times you're wearing those shoes you haven't quite broken in yet. Either way, you'll be glad you have them.
7.) Compact Mirror - They're perfect for checking your lipstick or making sure you don't have spinach in your teeth. I take one with me everywhere I go.




The great thing about all the things I usually keep in my purse is that I can find them easily at WalMart. Don't you just love how WalMart has everything? The Advil was in the travel section but everything else was by the Pharmacy aisles.




What do you have in your purse? Any of these make your list? Be sure to check out Pfizer so you can see what products will help you Be Healthy for Every Part of Life. Then come back and let me know which made the cut.





No comments:

Post a Comment