13 September 2013

Eye Feast #10- 30 Rock







30 Rock
2006-2013
Created By: Tina Fey


Tina Fey is amazing. I think that pretty much sums it all up.

Not only is she smart, funny, Bossypants, and looks great in glasses -- she understands that the way to a woman's heart is through fried cheesy goodness.



She and I have the same eye problem.

"I want to roll my eyes right now, but the doctor says that if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs."


I love 30 Rock because Kenneth is the cutest/creepiest character on television.




I love the fact that Tina Fey eats in every episode and actually talks about food.



There are some lines you never expect and the way they are delivered! It's gold.



Even though 30 Rock is funny it can still make you think.








They speak the truth in a funny way.


Liz Lemon is a role model for every fat girl who would rather stay inside her apartment, watching TV, eating Sabor de Soldedad cheese puffs, and not worry about what clothing is currently in season.


Liz: For instance, Jack taught me not to wear tan slacks with a tan turtleneck. I thought it looked nice, but he rightly pointed out that it made me look like a giant condom.


30 Rock is a show about a show that I wish I could work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment