23 August 2014

The ABCs of Me

I saw this post on Diana's blog, Life in German and I thought I would give it a go.

ABC's of Me


A – Available or married? 
Neither. Haha. I'm taken.

B- Book?
Yes. I love reading. It's the best. Right now I'm reading The Wife, The Maid, and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon.

C- Cake or Pie?
I love sweets. So...white cake without frosting. Or Kahlua chocolate cake also without frosting. Or apple pie...without a top crust.

D- Drink of Choice?
Coffee.

E- Essential Item?
Lipstick and my phone.

F- Favorite Color?
I love lime green, teal, and other bright obnoxious colors.


G- Game to play or watch?
I like video games. The Bioshock series was really awesome. Now, I'm waiting for my brother to finish The Last of Us so I can play.

Welcome to Rapture Bioshock


H- Hometown?
San Antonio, TX.

I- Indulgence?
Chocolate. Cookies. Ice Cream. CEREAL!

J- Job?
I work in TV.

K- Kids and names?
Our dog is named BoyBoy. 

L- Life is incomplete without?
Oxygen. Nah just kidding...internet!

M- Music group or singer?
I like a lot of different types of music and mostly on Pandora so the artists change a lot. Some of my most listened to stations on Pandora are: Portugal. The Man, Blues, and I just started listening to Wax.

N- Number of siblings?
One brother.

O- Oranges or apples?
Apples. I'm not a big fan of oranges. Unless they're Clementines because they are seedless and easy to peel.

P- Phobias/Fears?
Heights and frogs.

Q- Favorite Quote?
Oh! I have so many.
Charlie Chaplin Quote

Be Angry. Who are we to rob you of your rage?

Hosseini quote


R- Reason to Smile?
Jokes, comedians, Tumblr fan fics, the fact that Dean is now Sam and even though he wasn't sexy as Dean the more you watch the sexier he becomes and you're glad he left Rory because she obviously belongs with Jess.

Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester


S- Season?
FALL. Which to other people is probably like summer.

T- Tattoos?
9.

U- Unknown fact about me?
Um...I dunno. I don't like talking about things.

V- Vegetable you love?
I love cucumbers, Mexican style with lime and chile. I also love anything oiled and roasted.


W- Worst habit?
Nail biting, watching Netflix when I should be cleaning, not being competitive, eye-rolling, daydreaming about other things when someone bores me.

X- X-Rays you’ve had?
Teeth and spine.

Y- Your favorite food?
Cereal. Popcorn.

Z- Zodiac?
Sagittarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment