03 August 2014

Sunday Social # 14

1. Gum or mints?
I think....gum. Well, I don't know because I HATE minty gum but love chocolaty mints. 
Via Your Cup of Cake


2. Tea or Coffee?
COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE.



3. Fruits or Veggies?
Fruits. Or roasted veggies because slathering anything in oil makes it taste delicious.
Via PBS Food


4. TV or Movies?
Oh this one is hard! I watch a lot more TV because I feel like I've done more when I watch more episodes but movies are great.
"Oh I was worried I didn't do anything of importance today but I actually watched SEVEN episodes of Supernatural."


5. Candles or Diffusers?
Candles. The best are from Target. I don't care what you say. They are soy and smell amazing and I don't even flinch at paying 10$ for a big one because they last forever and make your whole house smell! I've currently been using the Pina Colada smelled one...but I think they call it something else. 

Via: The Rich Within Blog


1 comment: