24 August 2014

Sunday Social # 17

1. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?
The weather!!! Oohh to have breezes that actually feel good and not like an open oven. 

Texas Fall Temperatures
I can't wait until it's in the lower 90s. 


2. What is your favorite sports team?
No! I hate all sports. 
IT Crowd Football
Via The IT Crowd


3. If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change?
Haha. I would...not go to college. 
Skip it



4. What was your favorite class you ever took?
Media Lit in high school was probably one of the best classes I've ever taken. 

Understanding Movies Text Book


5. Reach into your purse what is the first thing you grab?
My Hello Kitty flashdrive! 

Hello Kitty Flashdrive
It's kind of fun taking her head off and putting it in the USB port


2 comments:

  1. I love that image from the IT crowd. Also, Hello Kitty flashdrive looks scary just laying there like that with no body ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT Crowd is one of my favorites. And yeah, I had a coworker come in and thought I had purposefully made the flashdrive like that. She thought it was a bit morbid.

    ReplyDelete