17 August 2014

Sunday Social # 16

1. One item you wish you could splurge on right now?
Oh man. There are so many things. I would love an entirely new wardrobe but...I think I'd actually buy some bookcases because our house just cannot look put together until all my books stay off the floor and tables. We need AT LEAST two of these babies.

Hemnes Bookcase Ikea
Hemnes by Ikea



 2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do? 
This usually describes the weekends I have off anyway. I mostly just sit at home, watching Netflix, think about washing dishes, and complaining about the heat.

3. Next place you are visiting outside of your current city? 
Since we just came back from San Diego, we don't have any current vacation plans. Though we really are set on visiting San Francisco one day!

Download this wallpaper!


4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug? 
Definitely a clutterbug.

5. Favorite Summer purchase?
I guess I would have to say the black and white striped dress I bought from Target.

By Merona at Target

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress! Target is the best! Your weekends sound like mine! San Francisco is awesome!

    ReplyDelete