10 August 2014

Sunday Social # 15

1. One show you would love to see on Netflix that isn’t there?
I wish Seinfeld was on Netflix. Both John and I want to watch the entire series from the beginning. Whenever I happen to catch it on TV it's always the same episodes.

Seinfeld


2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio?
Have you listened to the radio? They play the same five songs every hour. There is not one song that I wish I heard more of.

3. Your favorite song to sing loudly to in the car?


Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show

Yeah Yeah - Willy Moon

4. What Movie/TV show do you quote the most?
I quote a lot of Gilmore Girls because I've watched it so many times.
Michele Gilmore Girls


Gilmore Girls


I also quote Hank from Breaking Bad whenever I have the chance.
Hank Breaking Bad
Which actually comes up with surprising frequency. 



5. One silly thing you do daily.
I do a lot of silly things every day. Most of them aren't necessarily on purpose. I do always have to put my left sock on before the right. The same with the shoe. The left always comes first.





3 comments:

  1. So true about the radio! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention the seven minutes of annoying commercials that play every twenty minutes on the radio every day on every station.

    ReplyDelete