07 October 2013

Goat Cheese & Roasted Pepper Sandwich



So I made this sandwich a long time ago but I finally go around to uploading the pictures, fixing them, and writing this blog out.

I made this sandwich to pair with the tomato soup (that will be on another post) and it was great together.


It's really easy to make.

You'll need:


  • A loaf of french bread (or any kind of bread you like)
  • Some goat cheese (I used some without any other flavors)
  • Roasted Red Peppers (You can make your own or use some from a jar)


So, if you can make a grilled cheese you can make this. Except goat cheese doesn't melt as easily as American or whatever you would normally use.

So take two slices of bread and add it to a pan with a bit of butter. I use the butter to get a nice crispy edge, but you can use whatever you normally use.

Toast the bread up a bit then add your goat cheese and red peppers. I also added some thyme inside because I thought it would go good pairing this with the soup (it did). Then just let everything get a bit warm, flipping as needed so that one side doesn't burn.

I felt very adult eating it but it's definitely easy and adds has great flavor. I'd totally eat it by itself too.







No comments:

Post a Comment