04 October 2013

Snail Mail Collective - September




This was my first time participating in the Snail Mail Collective. I can tell you that I will definitely be doing it again.

For those that don't know, the Snail Mail Collective is a project run by these two bloggers: The Nectar Collective & Lost in Travels. You sign up at the beginning of the month then are paired with another blogger from another area. You get to know each other for a bit, read their blogs, send emails, chat or whatever. Then at the end of the month you exchange cute little gifts.

For my first go I got paired with the lovely Britt, whose blog itbritt can be found here. She is absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better first time partner.

She gifted me these awesome notecards and a postcard from her home state of Washington.

I love notecards and the pretty watercolor design is awesome. I also collect postcards, so now I have one more to add to my collection.

It was really fun and I already signed up for October because I love getting snail mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment