10 October 2013

Apologies

Sorry I haven't been writing my oh-so-intellectually-stimulating posts recently. We're in full-on moving mode.



We're packed a bit but mostly this means we stand around in awe of the stuff we've accumulated over the year.

This picture is such a lie. I've never had such a happy moving experience. 


Though as a girl I'm totally looking forward to getting rid of some of my closet stuff...in order to make way for new closet stuff.



Not that we have money right now.

Why do you have put a deposit down for things like electricity and water? It's not like I can just skip out on your payment. Not if I want air conditioning, my food to not rot, and a stove to cook said food on...and a shower. I understand deposits for some things, but these, especially the ridiculously high rate just baffles me.


So, that's what we've been up to. Once we're a bit more settled in and we have internet (yay for Grande who will be giving us internet on Monday) I'll show you some of the painting we did before we moved in and how the rooms are coming along.


No comments:

Post a Comment