24 October 2013

Finished Dining Room

So, as promised I have some pictures to show you of our new house.

Since, we've been busy with work and cleaning I only have one room to show you but hopefully it will keep your busy for a minute or two.

This is what the dining room looked like before.



This is the process of my brother and John painting it. 




And this is how it turned out. 



We bought a dining room table because we never had one (read never had the space for one).

I'm happy with how it turned out. We had put the shelves up before we decided on getting an actual table so we might have to take them off. I'm scared someone is going to push out their chair and whack their head on one of our nerd shelves.






Next up, I'll show how we did the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment