1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
Luckily, I've never had anything truly terrible happen to me. But there was this one time that was probably my most scared moment and the most difficult...which I will probably write about another time.
2. What was your best birthday?
Last year's birthday was pretty sweet. First birthday with John, got to see Kathy Griffin (up close), drank with some (new) friends.
3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city?
San Antonio is pretty cool in that it has: Six Flags, Sea World, the Riverwalk, a zoo, Fiesta, and museums. I love roller coasters so Six Flags is always a fun option. But there are lot of things I like doing in my city: including food truck eating, swing dancing, & kayaking.
4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?
I love to eat and I like movies. So the classic is a favorite of mine. But I wouldn't mind eating somewhere super fancy and then going for drinks at a cool, little jazz bar.
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not do you want to?
I have never been but would want to so that I might get free stuff! Oh and to meet new people.