25 May 2014

Sunday Social # 8

1. What is your favorite handbag you own?
My JoTotes camera bag is awesome! But it can get kind of heavy. 

JoTotes. They have amazing camera bags. 

My newest purse gets the most use. 

I got mine at JCPenney but online doesn't have it anymore. 



2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
I'd buy tickets to an around-the-world flight/cruise vacation. 

An entirely new wardrobe. 



And a house. 
Via


3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?
Oh. Man. There are so many places I want to go; how could I choose just one? 


4. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from blogging?
Don't expect Canon to send you free cameras. 

5. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from a friend?
In order to be a good friend you have to be there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment