14 August 2013

Farmers Markets & Zoos & Rollercoasters...Oh my.

This past weekend John, my dad, my mom, my brother and I went on a vacation to Dallas/Fort Worth. My family and I go every year to visit Six Flags Over Texas. This year John came with us.

The first day we went to the Dallas Farmer's Market.







We went to Six Flags but I didn't take any pictures since I was too busy riding rollercoasters!

On Day 2 we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. It's supposed to be the number five zoo in the nation. It was really awesome. So much better than our zoo.

The happiest turtle I've ever seen. 

Blue parrot. 

Roadrunner sunbathing.

John caught a fish! 
He wrestles alligators.

And keeps kangaroos in his pouch.

The second day we went to Six Flags again but because there was lightning in the area all of the adult rides were closed so we got on all the little kiddie ones. It was actually a lot of fun. We hardly ever get on those because...hello bigger, better rides but spinning in the tea cups and feeling our stomachs dip on El Sombrero was fun.



Via
We also made a pit stop in Waco and the Dr. Pepper museum.






All in all, it was a very fun three-day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment