07 September 2014

Sunday Social # 18





1. 5 things you want us to know about you

  1. I'm left-handed.
  2. I love reading Young Adult fiction.
  3. I think Sherlock and Watson from the BBC Sherlock love each other. In a gay way. And I think they should be together. 
  4. I love getting things in the mail.
  5. I'm addicted to coffee.
Johnlock
Via PichiiCake



2. 5 favorite things about blogging

  1. Meeting other people with simliar interests. 
  2. Meeting other people with different interests. 
  3. Being able to write about topics that interest me.
  4. Getting free stuff!
  5. Finding a use for all the Tumblr pictures and gifs I save up. 



3. 5 things you are doing before the year is over

  1. Turning 26.
  2. Christmas.
  3. Going to Enchanted Springs Ranch.
  4. Finish Supernatural.
  5. Have friends over to our house. 
Supernatural Winchester boys



4. 5 favorite fall fashion staples

  1. Cardigan sweaters! I have at least 10 different colors.
  2. Tights! I love tights in different colors. I wear them at work too since it's so cold in there. 
  3. Hot coffees in each hand.
  4. Scarves...
  5. Jeans? I don't know it doesn't get that cold around here. 
colorful tights
Via Lost in the Haze 


5. 5 favorite beauty products

  1. I love e.l.f products as I've mentioned before. 
  2. I also love NYX blush. 
  3. Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch. 
  4. Coconut oil.
  5. Dollar Shave Club razors and cartridges. 
hawaiian tropic sheer touch sunscreen





No comments:

Post a Comment