21 November 2013

November Update



It's already 21 days into November and I can hardly believe it. I feel like Halloween just finished and I have absolutely no idea where the time has gone.

I've been busy at work and with my new internship. 

Yup! I have an internship and I know I've bitched about them before but this one is actually mutually beneficial (which is exactly what an internship should be). 

I am interning at this really awesome place called SAY Si.


I'm actually the intern for the regional Scholastic Art & Writing Awards. It's been fun and it's just getting started. The ceremony isn't until January but I've already started working there a couple days a week.

They are a great organization and were nationally recognized as such. It's been such a pleasure to work with all the people there. They are so nice and creative!

I've also been busy at workwork. Along with my master control duties I've been editing tune-ins and promos. I have editing experience and was so excited to finally get started getting back into it. And though the editing isn't particularly creative at the moment I'm glad to be getting my fingers back into Mac action. It took me a while to re-remember all those keyboard shortcuts. 





This also makes my days go by quicker since I'm busy with multiple things to do as soon as I get in. 

I've been drinking crazy amounts of coffee to get through it all. 

This Sunday, Lauren, her BF, John, and I will be going to see Kathy Griffin at the Majestic Theater. I love Kathy. She's so irreverent and hilarious. 


We're going to the late showing so we're also going to go downtown bar hopping. 


 I need a new dress. 


Then of course there is Thanksgiving and my birthday and hopefully some Christmas decorating. Which means Christmas music!

John is going to hate me. 




This month has seriously gone by so fast I can't even believe it. And you just know that December will go by even quicker.


Anyway, I know you've just been devastated by my lack of posts but fear not! I will get back on it now that I've more-or-less got everything in order. 


No comments:

Post a Comment