29 June 2014

Sunday Social # 10

1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
I graduated with an Associates of Arts in Liberal Arts. I flip-flopped my major quite a few times but always between English 
English degree meme


and Film. 

Film degree meme




2. What is the best purchase you’ve made lately?
We bought Noah for 25$ and it was the best money I've ever spent.



3. What is something silly we don’t know about you and go…
I don't know what "silly" means. I wear different colored socks all the time, but that's mostly because I'm too lazy to look for their sole mates. 
Seeley Booth


4. What is your favorite Holiday?

New Years (Eve)! Because it's the day where you get to start a afresh and you feel emboldened to do things like clean all of the kitchen cabinets or start budgeting. Also, it's the day John and I made it official so it's a double whammy thing. 



5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone to see what time it is and if it says I can stay in bed a bit longer I do. If not, I jump right up because I'm probably late. 



No comments:

Post a Comment