02 March 2014

High School Memories Sunday Social


This Sunday Social seems to be all about middle school and high school. It might come as a surprise (not) for you to learn that I was not that into either one. Here are my answer to the 5 questions asked by the Sunday Social crew.



1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
I went to private school so we wore uniforms. On weekends or whatever I would usually wear just jeans and a t-shirt.

2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
I had a lot of different friends in high school and hardly any of them ended up staying. Lauren and John are probably the only people I talk to now that I talked to in high school.



3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
For the most part, I'd stay in my room and read or write. Occasionally I'd hang around the neighborhood with some kids from school doing absolutely nothing.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
I had a few boyfriends in high school. Though I learned a lot about what I didn't want in the next one, getting with some should have never happened. 

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Secret codes? Uhh...no? Maybe like, "Hey there's a sub, we should skip" but that was just spoken in plain English. 

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Ugh. Ok, this is going to sound super sappy and you'll probably roll your eyes and barf a little bit but I would go back to the first day I met John, only because knowing what I know now I'd try to remember it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment