09 March 2014

Pinterest Sunday Social

I'm pretty addicted to Pinterest. I think it's amazing. It's basically a virtual bookmarking system and I don't know why guys haven't gravitated to it as much but whatever. 

You can view my full profile here!



1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
Pinterest has actually made it super easy to see what kind of style I have...er want. I'm trying to buy more things that I am truly in love with and will wear more often than not. Trying to pick just one is hard because most of what I pin are separates but here is one I really love.


In true Pinterest fashion, the link doesn't work but that dress is beautiful!

2. What is your favorite food pin?
I've made a few things I've discovered on Pinterest but I've probably tweaked them in some way. 

These were the best when I made them. 

And for dessert the best is:
From PBS

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
I love books and I can't get behind spending so much on flowers that will wilt at the end of the day, so this paper flower bouquet is not only gorgeous - it's functional. 
From Eat, Drink, and Be Married


4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
So...I have a ton of these pins and I've probably only ever done two...if that. I love to pin them and then they get lost in the shuffle. 

You can buy this off of Etsy.
I ended up doing my own version of this. I used Batman for me and I made John a Superman one. 

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?


And one for funsies. 




6. Share one more random pin you love.


You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment