23 February 2014

My First Sunday Social

I've been seeing this on other blogs and  I thought it would be an easy way to pass the weekend when I don't really have anything to write about.

So here is my first Sunday Social.




1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Cereal. Definitely cereal. Any kind of cereal. Except the dumb, tasteless, cardboard healthy ones. 

2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
Depends on the weather and my mood. 
Sunny? Maybe going outside to sit and read.
Rainy? Inside with Netflix. 
Cold? Inside with Netflix.
Maybe cross stitch a thing or two?



3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Damn. I've never been out the US so I would really love to go ANYWHERE. Maybe London or Spain. Or Italy. Or...Peru. Or Australia. I'd go literally anywhere. 

4. You can only leave the house with one thing, what is it?
My phone. It does everything!

5. How do you take your coffee? 
Through an IV. But really, cream no sugar.



No comments:

Post a Comment