21 February 2014

2014 Bucket List

So, every year I make a bucket list of things I want to do within the year. Nothing like resolutions, just fun stuff that I haven't done before or fun things I want to do again.

Last year's bucket list looked like this:

  • Finish my sleeve. 
  • Take a road trip.   -- John and I went to Roswell, New Mexico! 
  • Cook dinner for friends.
  • Karaoke bar.
  • Wink at a stranger.
  • Waste a night playing pool.
  • Go kayaking.
  • Weld something.
  • Finish paying off my student loans.
  • Go somewhere new. 



So, 2013 wasn't that great of a Bucket List year. That's the way things go some times. I don't feel bad about it. I think I did plenty of great things in 2013 that you can see here



This year my 2014 list looks something like this. 




Well, wouldn't you know that two months into 2014 and I've already done one thing on the list! What did I do? 


It's called Lyra and tomorrow I'll write a whole post dedicated to my experience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment