15 February 2014

My Top Five

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's day yesterday and I hope you  had a chance to get two-for-one lattes at Starbucks yesterday.

I did. And I drank them both.


Via


John got me some flowers and chocolate covered strawberries which we ate while watching Don't Trust the B In Apartment 23.





Since Valentine's Day is all about love and chocolate I thought I'd talk about plain ol' lust today. So I'm talking about my Top Five Freebie list.


For those who don't know what the the Top Five Freebie list is - I'm going to tell you to watch Friends and tell me all about it because I've never seen the episode. From what I understand you have a list of top five celebrities you can have sex with, without any sort of repercussions.

So after a bit of thought and some fine-tuning I've narrowed down my celebrity crushes to this sort-of definitive Top Five.


1. Christoph Waltz.


You probably know him from Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained. I like him because he speaks French, German, and English fluently. When they made Basterds in other countries, he dubbed his own voice in those versions. Hot! Also, he has glasses and a beard.

2. Robert Downey Jr.


 Most recently known as Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes; RDJ is like the bad-boy you've always wanted without having to worry about him stealing your car or ODing on your lawn. At least not this version. Of course RDJ is married and has been married to his wife Susan for.ev.er and attributes her love and understanding to helping him be drug free. His stability with his wife and that beard?! Cute!


3. Chris O'Dowd

I first saw Chris in the British TV series The IT Crowd. Besides loving the show I loved the way Chris towers over everyone with his height and his beard. Now, I see and love him on Moone Boy. Still towering over everyone with that beard! His dorky attitude and humor make him irresistible.



4. Jon Stewart.

Not only is Jon Stewart hilariously funny, he's also informed, smart, and -when he's directing - beardy. I think I see a definite trend on this list. Sure Jon Stewart probably isn't the best way to get informed about the world but he's definitely one of the best things to watch while being told numbers and figures and things.  


5. Tom Hardy


Mmm. Tom Hardy is rugged, tattooed, and super sexy. Born in England, he has an accent that most American girls love (this one included). His arms make me feel that he'd be able to carry me out of a burning building. And of course! The beard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment