27 April 2014

Sunday Social # 5

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
1.) People who don't let you in. 2.) People who don't let you in and then switch lanes. 3.) People who drive slow. 4.) People who are in the left lane and then haphazardly merge all the way to the right to get off. 5.) People who don't creep up on a left green light. 



2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I sensor myself a lot. Also, one of my biggest fears is ending up on a website with a headline like "Look at this loser! And her shitty opinions!" So...there's that.


3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
Not having enough money to buy all the things.


4. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
I am can be a bitter, angry person. If you're interested in my pet peeves, be sure to check out my Bitchin' About label. 


5. What is your most irrational fear?
I'm pretty scared of heights but I think a lot of people are. I hate, loathe, detest, am terrified of frogs and toads. Those things make me want to die. I think that's pretty irrational.

I can only stand to look at cartoonified versions of the devil's animal. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment