13 April 2014

Sunday Social # 3

These questions are all about the BEST. 


1. What was your best birthday?
This year, my 25th. Lauren, her boyfriend, John and I went to see Kathy Griffin and moved up even closer! Then, the next weekend John and his friends took me out and paid for my drinks. It was pretty awesome.



2. What was your best vacation?
When I was younger my parents would take me a lot of different places since, at the time I was still an only child. I've been to Disney World, Vegas (more times than I can remember), Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and New York. Once, we went to Florida and actually saw a shuttle launch - as far as experiences go that was a pretty cool one. My dad recorded it, it will make you sick to watch; we didn't have a tripod. 


3. What is the best date you've ever been on?
This might sound like it would be under best vacation but when John and I went to Roswell it felt like a date. We decided it randomly, suddenly, and just did it. The entire trip felt surreal. We were still new and were kind of awkward around each other, or at least not as comfortable as we are now and it felt great. 



4. What is the best movie you've seen?
Gah! Probably the hardest question on this thing. I have so many top favorite movies I don't know if I can just pick one! I will probably do a Top 10 Movies some time eventually...probably by genre because that is really how many movies I love. 


5. What is the best TV show ending of all time?
I absolutely loved the way Fringe ended. There aren't a lot of shows that end on a good note. Many end because of the lack of ratings, giving them no time to get their shit together at the end. Fringe was great and closed many holes that were brought up throughout the entire series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment