26 June 2013

Frozen Bananas




Last week John was watching the first few episodes of Arrested Development and I had a mad craving for some Bluth Frozen Bananas. I decided to make my own and document the process.




You will need:

Bananas (or any other fruit you think would be good covered in chocolate)
Milk
Coconut Flakes
Crushed peanuts
Dark or Milk Chocolate chips




1.  melt your chocolate. I used dark chocolate because it's my favorite. I added about a tablespoon or so of milk to help it a bit.

I melted my chocolate over a pot of boiling water, stirring constantly so that it wouldn't burn. This is usually the best way to melt chocolate because it does it evenly and you have the power to make it as hot as you want.

2.  cover your bananas (or fruit) with chocolate and whatever toppings you like. As you can see I added coconut and nuts.

3. Cover the bananas with plastic wrap and freeze.

4. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment