28 August 2015

Oz Naturals - Broad Spectrum Tinted Sunscreen



*This product was received complimentary from BrandBacker but all opinions are my own.*


I've told you before that protection from the sun's UV rays is an important step in having healthy, young-looking skin. There is no easier and better way to make sure that your skin has the protection it needs. It's a little thing called sunscreen.

Sunscreen helps to block out those bad UV rays. Of course, like anything else, there are many different kinds. The one I'll be talking about today is made by Oz Naturals.




Oz Naturals use only natural and organic active ingredients in their products. If you're worried about what weird/gross things go into your skin you can feel safe knowing that by buying Oz Naturals, you're not getting anything that will do damage to your body.

This particular sunscreen is tinted to a medium brown. I would never have thought to buy a tinted sunscreen. I mean, what's the point? But after using it, I realize it's totally awesome. It blends into your skin flawlessly. You can't even tell that it was there before. No more of those embarrassing white marks that you forget to rub in properly.

You can also wear this sunscreen everyday. Why? Because it has no smell! Well, at least very little. But it goes away after a while. I love sunscreen that I can use in the winter without thinking about coconuts and sand. There is nothing sadder than daydreaming about sunshine when it's freezing cold.

Anyway, back to the sunscreen: let me ask you, what's the most important thing you want from a sunscreen?

That's right. For it not to be oily.

Let me tell you, this sunscreen is perfect! It doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy at all. It's like a lotion. After you rub it in, you can't even tell you put it on.

This sunscreen is three for three. It's got all the things I look for in a good UV blocker: no/light smell, non-oily, and bonus! it rubs flawlessly into your medium brown skin.

Winner winner!

You can buy this product on Amazon via the link below. If you decide to give it a try - let me know what you think!

Buy the sunscreen here from Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment