15 February 2015

Sunday Stealing #4 & YouTube Video




Love Is In The Air Meme



  • Define love in your own words. 
    • Love is waiting for your significant other to get home so that you can watch the same episodes. It's loving dark chocolate and still sharing it. It's not being able to decide which entree to get so the two of you get one and share it.
  • What do you want in a relationship? 
    • I want someone who laughs with me. Pushes me to do better, to be better. Who encourages me. 
  • What do you contribute to a relationship?
    • I hope I contribute happiness and laughter. I hope that I can make John's life a little better, easier to manage, and that he realizes I believe in him. 
  • Do you have a Valentine? 
    • Duh. His name is John. 
  • Describe the perfect V-day date in your opinion.
    • I am definitely a homebody and I like that we stay in and just watch Netflix or whatever and eat fancier take away. 
  • Dream Date?
    • I don't think I have one. There are just so many cool fun things. As long as I'm with John it's all good. 
  • What is your crush's name?
    • JohnPoopybutt. 
  • Do you believe in love at first sight?
    • Nope. I think that you can be very, very attracted to someone the first time you meet but you can't love them without knowing them. 
  • Chocolates or Flowers?
    • Chocolates! Dark chocolate.
  • Short kiss or a big hug?
    • Short kiss. 
  • Cute and dimwitted or average and brilliant? 
    • How about....cute, amazing, funny, handy, and the best.
  • Turn ons?
    • Humor, easygoingness, crinkly eyes.
  • Turn offs?
    • Douchie, overly macho, trying too hard. 
  • What thing should a guy never say to you? 
    • Ugh. So many things. I hate when guys try to impress me but they don't know me enough to do it. So they go on about their jobs or their salary or whatever and I couldn't be more uninterested. If you had just kept your mouth shut - you'd be in a better position. 
  • How do you feel about kissing on the first date? 
    • I think it's okay to kiss on the first date. But only if you're actually feeling it. Not simply because Dudebro paid for your dinner.





I hope you had a good Valentine's day. Whether you celebrated with someone or not. I have an upcoming post about what John and I did but right now I wanted to talk about my first foray into YouTube.

Yup, that's right.

YouTube.

I have made my first video and it's really simple and easy. I think I look horrible and act awkward but hopefully soon I'll find my groove. Anyway, here it is!







No comments:

Post a Comment