Liebster Award # 2Sunday, February 08, 2015
I've once again been humbly awarded the Lobster award! This time the nomination came from Shawna over at The Modern Musings. If you like your girls a little weird, a lot of random, with a healthy dose of Disney trivia knowledge you should definitely check her out.
So, the lobster rules go:
- You must thank the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the questions the nominator asked of you.
- You must then nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- You must create your own 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
- You must notify all nominees via social media/email/blogs so they know you've done it.
Here are Shawna's questions.
- You are on a desert island and you can bring ONE book, what would it be and why?
- How to Build a Raft.
- Same desert island, what celebrity would you want to be stuck with and why?
- I would love to be stuck with Robert Downey Jr. because I'm pretty sure he'd be able to get us off and/or he'd be the best person to keep spirits up.
- Why did you choose your blog's name?
- I actually changed my blog name from The Seven Year Bitch. I liked the SYB but it didn't really seem to fit me. I mean, I can be a bitch, but more than that I am always so indecisive and looking for new things. I'm always bored. So I just wrote a list of adjectives that describe me and Indecisively Restless fit together.
- What is your favorite vacation ever?
- I've been on quite a few vacations when I was younger. My parents have tons of pictures of me at Disneyworld, Vegas, New York, etc. But I kind of don't remember them all. I really like going to San Diego because it was my first big vacation with John.
- Favorite movies as a kid?
- I loved and still love, Beauty and the Beast. I watched a lot of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, My Neighbor Totoro, Nemo's Adventures in Slumberland, and The Little Mermaid.
- What is your dream job/career/life goal?
- I actually answered these on my Sunday Stealing! I would love to be a professional Netflix watcher, dessert taster, or book reader.
- Who are your top 3 favorite bloggers?
- I follow a lot of blogs with a lot of different niches. The ones I almost always click on though are Rock 'n Roll Bride, Junebugs and Georgia Peaches, & I Heart Organizing.
- Favorite place to splurge?
- I tend to buy a lot of my clothes online but we do have this new awesome pinup shop that I want to go and drop all my money.
- Name the top three things to see/do or eat in YOUR state.
- Oh jeez. I'm from Texas. There are TONS of things to see, eat, or do. In San Antonio alone we have a Six Flags, a Sea World, a Splashtown (waterpark), a zoo, an aquarium, the Riverwalk, tons of malls and flea markets, and tons of delicious restaurants.
- What do you do when you're not blogging?
- I'm usually working, cleaning the house (ha), baking or cooking, watching Netflix, or reading.
Now it's time for my questions!
- What is your proudest moment?
- What is your favorite blog post?
- What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show or movie?
- What age would you like to relive?
- If you could meet any celebrity/famous person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
- Name your favorite carb.
- What is one of your pet peeves?
- The most famous dessert maker on the planet has decided to make one in your name: what would it be called and what ingredients would it have?
- What cause/charity/organization/foundation means a lot to you?
And now my nominations: I don't really know how many followers people have...so if you want to be awarded just grab the button and answer the questions! And if you want to just answer the questions - then be my guest!