08 February 2015

Liebster Award # 2






I've once again been humbly awarded the Lobster award! This time the nomination came from Shawna over at The Modern Musings. If you like your girls a little weird, a lot of random, with a healthy dose of Disney trivia knowledge you should definitely check her out. 






So, the lobster rules go:


  1. You must thank the person who nominated you. 
  2. You must answer the questions the nominator asked of you. 
  3. You must then nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them. 
  4. You must create your own 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
  5. You must notify all nominees via social media/email/blogs so they know you've done it. 


Here are Shawna's questions. 


  • You are on a desert island and you can bring ONE book, what would it be and why?
    • How to Build a Raft. 
  • Same desert island, what celebrity would you want to be stuck with and why?
    • I would love to be stuck with Robert Downey Jr. because I'm pretty sure he'd be able to get us off and/or he'd be the best person to keep spirits up.
  • Why did you choose your blog's name?
    • I actually changed my blog name from The Seven Year Bitch. I liked the SYB but it didn't really seem to fit me. I mean, I can be a bitch, but more than that I am always so indecisive and looking for new things. I'm always bored. So I just wrote a list of adjectives that describe me and Indecisively Restless fit together. 
  • What is your favorite vacation ever? 
    • I've been on quite a few vacations when I was younger. My parents have tons of pictures of me at Disneyworld, Vegas, New York, etc. But I kind of don't remember them all. I really like going to San Diego because it was my first big vacation with John. 
  • Favorite movies as a kid?
    • I loved and still love, Beauty and the Beast. I watched a lot of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, My Neighbor Totoro, Nemo's Adventures in Slumberland, and The Little Mermaid. 
  • What is your dream job/career/life goal?
    • I actually answered these on my Sunday Stealing! I would love to be a professional Netflix watcher, dessert taster, or book reader. 
  • Who are your top 3 favorite bloggers? 
  • Favorite place to splurge?
    • I tend to buy a lot of my clothes online but we do have this new awesome pinup shop that I want to go and drop all my money.
  • Name the top three things to see/do or eat in YOUR state. 
    • Oh jeez. I'm from Texas. There are TONS of things to see, eat, or do. In San Antonio alone we have a Six Flags, a Sea World, a Splashtown (waterpark), a zoo, an aquarium, the Riverwalk, tons of malls and flea markets, and tons of delicious restaurants. 
  • What do you do when you're not blogging? 
    • I'm usually working, cleaning the house (ha), baking or cooking, watching Netflix, or reading. 

Now it's time for my questions!


  1. What is your proudest moment?
  2. What is your favorite blog post?
  3. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
  4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
  5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show or movie?
  6. What age would you like to relive? 
  7. If you could meet any celebrity/famous person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
  8. Name your favorite carb.
  9. What is one of your pet peeves?
  10. The most famous dessert maker on the planet has decided to make one in your name: what would it be called and what ingredients would it have?
  11. What cause/charity/organization/foundation means a lot to you? 



And now my nominations: I don't really know how many followers people have...so if you want to be awarded just grab the button and answer the questions! And if you want to just answer the questions - then be my guest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment