18 January 2015

Sunday Stealing # 1




You may remember that I used to answer random, personal, fun questions for the Sunday Social link up. That link up has since been discontinued but I found another link up with random questions posted every Sunday. I thought I'd give them a go.

NAME YOUR FAVORITE

Place - Our House. 
Person - John and our furbabies.
Color - turquoise, pink, lime green.
Food - cereal. 
Smell - old books, the ground after it starts raining, vanilla, citrus, coconuts. 
Book - Too many to name! 
Movie - Too many to name! 
Music artist - I don't know. I got the Taylor Swift CD for Christmas which was awesome. But I love indie, bluegrass, classic rock, pop, and blues. 
Thing to do when bored - Read, watch Netflix, blog.
Genre of literature - Young Adult, Fiction, & Chick Lit. 
Magazine - I don't read magazines. 
Texture - Smooth. 
Time of day - I love the middle of the day. Noon - 2ish. 
Day of the week - I don't work a regular Monday - Friday so that day shifts a lot. 
Thing to learn about - I love learning about people, society, and media.
Thing about yourself  - My love of learning, reading, and humor. 
Lifehack - You can use vinegar to clean practically anything. 

If you'd like to participate, please visit: Sunday Stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment