21 November 2014

Somber, Cold Winter Tunes

This was when it "snowed" in SA in 2011. 

When the weather starts to get cold I start listening to wintery tunes. Not Christmas carols (that comes later) but sad, melancholy tunes that mimic the misty, gloomy weather outside the window. You may think that it's depressing or that music doesn't have a season but these type of songs just get me into the mood of loving the cold winter nights and the long johns I have to wear underneath all my clothes.

Here are some good, calming, tunes that will make you curl up under three fleece blankets with these awesome USB foot warmers. 

Sea-son to Snuggle USB Foot Warmers. Buy at Modcloth! 



Emily Wells - Mt. Washington





The Civil Wars - The One That Got Away






Neko Case - This Tornado Loves You





The Vaccines - I Always Knew





The Church - Reptile






Mumford & Sons - Dustbowl Dance







Do you listen to any seasonal songs? 


No comments:

Post a Comment