2012: In HindsightFriday, January 04, 2013
Things I Did in 2012
- Saw Les Miserables on stage at the Majestic. And it was indescribably amazing.
- Got my first professional massage. Only slightly awkward.
- Took a belly-dancing class.
- Went to four BJ's Brewhouse Beer Dinners. Lots and lots of tasty food and beer.
- Went rock climbing and realized a false sense of security does wonders.
- Went to, and got drunk at, SXSW.
- Seriously got into video games.
- Got my first credit card.
- Went to three different breweries: Shiner, Abita, and Ranger Creek.
|Stay alive no matter what occurs!|
- Saw The Last of the Mohicans on the big screen. Which I advise everyone to do, if possible. It just doesn't compare to seeing it on TV.
- Been at my job for one year, a personal record.
- Went to Dallas, as per tradition.
- Broke up twice.
- Visited New Orleans for the first time.
- Changed my name.
- Went out for drinks with work buddies for the first time ever.
- Went to my first legit Halloween party.
- Saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra and Robert Earl Keen.
- Made new friends and rekindled old friendships.
- Went to my first legit New Years Eve party.
- More or less finally learned how to listen to myself.