27 October 2015

Literary Junkies

Pink Heels Pink Truck


1. What are you reading right now?
 - Well as fun as it sounds, I've been reading "The Essentials of Abnormal Psychology" for a few months now. Obviously for school. For funsies I'm just about to start reading "Saint Anything" by my fave Sarah Dessen. 

2. What was your favorite book you had to read in school? Which was your least favorite? 
- I really liked "Lord of the Flies" when I read it my sophomore year. In senior year we read bits and pieces of Tim O'Brien's "The Things They Carried." I ended up reading the entire book and I was just...blown away and I loved it so much. I still reread it occasionally. 
- I absolutely hated reading "The Odyssey" and "The Magnificent Ambersons." Soooo boring. 

3. What is your favorite book that was turned into a movie? Were you happy with the movie? 
- I was sooo excited to see "The Giver" turned into a movie. Until I saw the movie. I absolutely hated it! I loved the Harry Potter movies. I think they were true to the stories. Oh and I actually loved the movie ending of "The Fault in Our Stars" more than the book ending

4. Which book do you wish could be turned into a movie? 
- Any of Sarah Dessen books would make a cute but not-so-cheesy romantic movie that I would squeal to see. 

5. Did you start/have any reading goals for 2015? How are you doing with them? 
- I did have a goal to read 40 books by the end of the year. With school books and their 80 page chapters taking over my life...I am currently 13 books behind schedule. I've only read 19 books this year so far. Yikes! 



If you're interested in reading any of these books or watching the movies - check them out on Amazon.com!



              


            


            

No comments:

Post a Comment