14 October 2015

Rinse Made Rad

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinion are mine alone. #RinseMadeRad #CollectiveBias



When I was in high school I used to wear a plaid flannel shirt as a sweater. (No, I wasn't a Nirvana fan.) It was the perfect easy-to-throw on clothing accessory. The fabric wasn't so thick that I would burn up outside but it was good enough to keep me warm in the over zealous air-conditioned classroom. John has since brought it to my attention that I didn't look very cool.


I beg to differ.


However, since the late 90s plaid has come back in style.
 
Oh wait, what? It never went out of style you say?
I just wore it incorrectly? Whatever.


Since my apparently tragic high school days, I've gotten better at picking my plaids. Now I pick LISTERINE® in their limited-edition plaid bottles. With four different refreshing flavors to choose from, you can pick the one that best highlights your bathroom décor:

  • LISTERINE® Zero: Red Plaid
  • LISTERINE® Cool Mint: Blue Plaid
  • LISTERINE® Original: Yellow Plaid
  • LISTERINE® Fresh Burst: Green Plaid

I saw Target's awesome LISTERINE® end cap while we were shopping for puppy Halloween costumes, foodstuffs, and dollar treats.


They were so cute that I just had to have some. We chose Cool Mint (blue) and Zero (red) because John and I use mouthwash daily. I've been going to the same dentist since I was a baby and he told me that one of the easiest things you can do to keep your mouth healthy is to rinse with a therapeutic mouthwash. Using LISTERINE® twice a day can make your gums five times healthier in just two weeks!

And who doesn't want a healthy mouth?


Okay, so you've bought your LISTERINE® your mouth is feeling so fresh and so clean, clean. Your bathroom is looking plaidtastic. Now what? Well, if you want some inspiration just head over to Target. They are in a plaid frenzy right now and letmejustsay, I'm loving it.


I decided to spread the plaid-love around by writing some letters to friends. Which is always something I try to do and always find something else to do instead. But isn't it great to get something handwritten and personal in the mail?



Are you ready to rinse rad? Go pick up one of these outfitted plaid bottles at Target. But hurry! They'll only be on the shelves until October 31.

Also, be sure to use the Cartwheel Offer for 10% off each bottle. The offer is valid from 9/13 - 10/31.


Tell me about all the ways you're going to incorporate plaid into your life. Also, which LISTERINE® made it to your bathroom? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment