05 October 2014

Sunday Social # 22

1. What is your favorite month and why?
I like November because it's cold but not too cold. Tights and sweaters are acceptable and then at night I might throw on a coat. It's also right before Christmas & there is always Fatsgiving & my birthday to look forward to.



2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
New Year's Eve & Day are my favorite because they're always a great time to start new goals, get pumped up for the future, and clear your mind of the past. Also, it's John and my anniversary.



3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?
Android all the waaay! I love my Samsung Galaxy S5. I had the S3 prior and before that an Evo 3D. I love the ability to customize and the fact that it's open sourced. Also takes some awesome pictures.




4. What is the most thoughtful gift you've ever received from someone?
John made me an awesome owl piece for my birthday last year.


And one year one of my aunts made me this awesome quilt & pillow case with fabrics that I had picked. I still use it to this day. I always love handmade gifts.

5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?
I keep talking about the awesome wardrobe I plan to get. So there's that and as soon as my loans are paid off I'm going to get my sleeve done!



No comments:

Post a Comment