27 May 2013

1/2 Cup of Owls

While browsing for something completely unrelated this weekend, John and I wandered into World Market. We didn't expect to buy anything. We just like looking at all the furniture we can't afford/doesn't fit in the apartment. And of course anything cute.

Well, I found something not only super cute but also super functional and I couldn't pass up buying them!

Tell me they're not super cute!

Owl nesting dolls!

But they're not only cute ceramic owls. I kind of doubt that John would have let me buy just another cute owl thing for the sake of it being cute. We have way too many cute/girlie/owls around the apartment as it is.

But these!!! He couldn't say no to because they are actually....

Measuring cups!!!

Yup! These cute babies do double duty. They prettily sit on our counter but open them up and you are able to measure out: a pinch, 1 tablespoon, 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup and 1 cup.


All that's left is to name them.


I name everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment