Past Present Future - Vol 3

Monday, May 11, 2015




\\PAST\\
I took an 18 hour sleep the other night. It felt sooo good. I've been so sleepy.

Finally bought Mum her birthday/Mummy's Day present. She had been wanting an enameled casserole dutch oven like mine. They were on sale and I couldn't pass it up! Now she can make no knead breads, one pot soups, and brown and finish cooking meat in the oven. Woo!

I went and got bangs again! I look about 15 on average with them down.


\\PRESENT\\
I told you I bit the bullet and bought a Day Designer and I have to say that I am in love! It's pretty big, kinda heavy, and probably not going to fit into your purse but I love that there is a spot for everything. To Do, Schedule, Notes, etc. Even though I'm not that busybusy it's nice to see my days spread out so I know what I have to look forward to and I can really focus on all the things I have to do - work wise and blog wise.

I paid off another one of my loans which means I only have one more to go! I'm so excited youhavenoidea. Once that last one is paid off I'll be completely debt free! And...then I can start looking for a car. I've had my car since I was 19. She's a little beat-up, smelly, and the bumper is a different color than the rest of her but she's still running pretty smoothly so I'm not in dire need. But still, having a newer car would be nice.


\\FUTURE\\
I am literally counting down the days until I'm done double-jobbing. I'm really going to miss the paycheck but ohmyglob I can't wait to sleep more than 4 hours a night. I know some crazy people can live like that but I'm definitely not one of them. I should have bought stock in 5 Hour Energy because those little disgustingly flavored energy shots are basically the only thing running through my blood stream right now. And coffee. Always coffee.


Reading: Everything, Everything.
Watching: Call the Midwife, Mr Selfridge, Parenthood, Bob's Burgers
Listening to: I'm a total Anglophile and I recently found this YouTube channel called: Anglophenia which I absolutely adore. If you're interested you should look at: How To Speak British & TV Shows America Stole from Britain
Needing: To drink more water regularly.
Wanting: More dresses. Always more dresses.
Something I'm Looking Forward To: My eShakti dress to arrive.
Five Good Things That Happened This Week:

  1. We decided on a book for our Blogs, Books, and Babes book club! King Dork is first up and I can't wait to get started reading and discussing it with other bookworms. 
  2. Paid off another loan.
  3. Bought a dress off eShakti. It's blue and white gingham and I got it (with shipping) for less than 25$!
  4. Got a coupon for a free medium fountain drink from the gas station. Woo! Cherry Dr. Pepper. 
  5. Finally got Boyboy a new collar. This one is orange and hopefully won't turn his fur black like the metal one did. 


How was your week? Anything fun, interesting, or hilarious?

You Might Also Like

0 comments