08 January 2014

Books of 2013





I love to read, unfortunately I didn't get to read as much as usual in 2013. I usually read double what I read last year so I'm going to remedy that in 2014. 



The Books I Read in 2013


The Rag and Bone Shop - Robert Cormier


“With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept it does not.” 

Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
The Queen of Babble - Meg Cabot
The Chocolate War - Robert Cormier 



“So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.” 

Looking for Alaska - John Green
Sloppy Firsts - Megan McCafferty
Paper Towns - John Green
The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
This Lullaby  - Sarah Dessen
Perfect on Paper - Maria Murnane 


“It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.” 

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling 


“All good things pass away.” 

The Golden Compass - Philip Pullman
The Subtle Knife - Philip Pullman
The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
Other Words for Love - Lorraine Zago Rosenthal


“I am going to become a writer for Cosmo - you don’t have to make any sense at all. Or maybe I’ll be a bloke, they don’t have to make sense either.” 


Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging - Louise Rennison
Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas - Louise Rennison
On The Bright Side I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God - Louise Rennison
Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants - Louise Rennison
Away Laughing on a Fast Camel - Louise Rennison
And Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers - Louise Rennison





If you want, you can follow what I'm reading on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment