I Love Netflix

Monday, August 05, 2013






To anyone who hasn't read enough of my blog entries -- I have a confession. I have a slight (read huge) addiction to Netflix.

Via

I do not own cable. I don't even have rabbit ears for over-the-air signal. The only entertainment I get comes from Netflix. I know that people keep hating on it, saying they don't have enough stuff on it but I think those people are just too picky. Netflix has a wide range of TV shows, movies and children's programs. Netflix is how I've gotten my entertainment for the last year for only 9.00$ a month.

Via

Now, Netflix even has their very promising original series'. I'm only halfway through Orange is the New Black but I ate up House of Cards as soon as it came out. Even though I had no idea what was going on politically I was completely sucked into the drama and the superb acting. Orange is the New Black is better than I expected it to be and once I'm finished you can read my review on it.


Netflix and other services like it (Amazon, Hulu, etc.) are revolutionizing the way people get their entertainment. I, for one, love the fact that are no commercials and that they have a wide selection. Like I said it's only 7.99$ a month + tax (or 11.99$ + tax if you want to enable more devices) so even though I have to wait a bit for the newer seasons I really can't complain about it. It definitely beats paying for a DVR and a cable service or planning my life around TV shows.


For me, the pros far outweigh the cons of Netflix. I am in love with it. I am addicted to it. I think it is one of the greatest inventions ever. And they aren't even paying me for this post so you know that I really do think Netflix is the bee's knees.


You Might Also Like

0 comments